question

mcdermott avatar image
mcdermott asked

Victron quattro refuses generator input

I have a 3 phase system with 3 x victron quatro 8kw invertors. The installation were done by a professional company. we experienced a municipal grid power outage and the system were powered byb the lithium battery bank and then ran out of battery capacity and the system were supposed to change over to the 15KVA generator to charge batteries. The system refused to accept the generator AC input to charge batteries (6 x 5.2Kwh lithium batteries) and the generator did then ran without load leaving me in the dark. When we did a test run, it did function well.All settings were according to the requirements. What will the reason be that the victron invertors refusing generator input ? what did i miss ?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @mcdermott

You may find something in this article to explain and perhaps deal with the issue: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/multiplus_faq

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.