question

ncrjamie avatar image
ncrjamie asked

No Devices Found Solar MPPT 100/20

Prev Android connected originally no problem w/ version 5.35. I switched phones to a brand new Android LG Aristo 5 and am unable to pair using the app. rebooted reinstalled, ect. I even disconnected the circuit breaker seeing if that will help. Uninstalled app from old phone too. Keeps showing No devices Found. I really dont wish to disconnect all the wires (seen that in another post, maybe thats the last option?). Dont understand why this is so difficult. Am I supposed to manually enter my device 1st through the website? not sure if that made a diffeeence between local or VRM? Thanks for all the help.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

If you cant connect by bluetooth then this is a Bluetooth issue between the device and the phone. suggest you try a different phone as it may not be comparable with the older bluetooth version that Victron uses on there equipment. So check with your phone provider to see if its compatable with the bluetooth version.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ncrjamie avatar image ncrjamie commented ·

Im trying to find out what the mppt 100/20 bluetooth version is, followed the compatibility device link, cannot find the specs. my phone is lg aristo blutooth v5.0. I also tried with my laptop, still not recognizing it. can I do a reset on it? thanks. Im getting solar, but I am adding to it to maximize my goal zero solar generator. When you hook up the Victron to a goal zero,, the only way to view the solar input in through the app which I now have no access to even update anything on the device. I only have one phone, any other suggestions? Thanks for your time.

0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ ncrjamie commented ·

Hi @ncrjamie,

Do you have Location services (GPS) enabled on the new phone?

If so, can you make a Service Report in VictronConnect (see https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report ) and post it here?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·