question

Tom avatar image
Tom asked

Remote Ve.Configure - Multiplus - changes are not being made

Hi,

I've tried remotely configuring my Multiplus 12v/3Kw/120 via the Cerbo GX and Ve.Configure 3 several times.

Each time I make the changes and exit VeConfigure, which is supposed to upload the changes to the Multiplus but no changes are made.

Is there a step that I'm missing?

Thanks!

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
dgnevans avatar image
dgnevans answered ·

From VRM.

Click Device List --> Click Remote VEConfigure --> Click download . Once dowloaded open the file and make the required changes. Close VEConfigure & save the changes.

Then Go back to the VRM and select upload. Select the file that you just edited and choose upload. this will send the file to your Multiplus.

cleanshot-2020-12-03-at-120121.jpg

The steps are here - https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:remote-veconfigure

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

Thank you for the clarification. I noticed Upload previously but the instructions in VeConfigure notes that "...just closing VeConfig will write the saving to the "remote" file."

ClosingVeConfig.PNG

closingveconfig.png (136.7 KiB)
2 |3000

dgnevans avatar image
dgnevans answered ·

I see the confusion. Remote file is this instance is when you read a device and save a copy of the config on your computer as a remote file. ie it can be worked on offline. this still needs to be uploaded onto the device. Hope you have won.

2 |3000