question

jrsnyman avatar image
jrsnyman asked

How to change owners of Victron CCGX?

Good day all

I have resently got a easy solar inverter with a coler control. Unfortunately the system was already registered on the vrm portal and do not have access to the portal for that specific CCGX unit

Who can advise me to remove it and change ownership of the portal ID. I find it on a regular basis where the installer registered the product and the system falls in new hand and no one can access the vrm portal

It would be wonderful if someone can advise me on this matter

Thanks

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @jrsnyman@gmail.com

This should normally be done by the previous owner of the system.

If he/she is not reachable for this, you can contact your dealer / distributor / sales agent to help you.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jrsnyman avatar image jrsnyman commented ·

Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff)

Thank you for the response my dealer /distributor says that I have to replace the CCGX controller and I think this is unacceptable. The previous owner of the victron product is unable to give me the information I require... So only way is to ask victron to assist.... If it was a fronius then I can be done as I have done it on fronius system before.. But thanks

0 Likes 0 ·