question

spudgun avatar image
spudgun asked

Ethernet to Wifi Adapter

Is there a plug and play ethernet to wifi adapter that anyone can suggest for use with a MultiPlus II GX? I know I can use the ASUS USB to wifi adapter but I'm short on USB ports, already have a 4 port USB expander and don't want to overload it with too many connections.

The Ethernet port is available but I am unable to run a direct cable so I'm thinking that I could plug an ethernet to wifi adapter into the MultiPlus ethernet port and connect to the building wifi that way. The inbuilt wifi in the Multiplus II GX is not detecting the building wifi.

Any links to a suitable device please? Thank you.

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
dgnevans avatar image
dgnevans answered ·

You can buy a wireless ap/ router and set it up to connect to your wireless the ethernet port will then act as a connection to your Venus. Depending on your location go into your local Technology store and ask them they will give you the right one and give your instructions.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.