question

minder avatar image
minder asked

Multiplus 12/3000 120v

I lost power today here in a Florida RV park. I went to check the shore connection, all good. My EMS showed all good as well. But, no ac, no outlets work, inverter or otherwise. But I do have power coming in. However, my refrigerator will only run on propane and my air conditioner won’t run either. So I have no 120v.
I checked my settings, inverter on, I hear the clicks when I turn them on and off via Bluetooth.
I have a couple of Battleborn lithium batteries so I have plenty of 12 volt power. But I won’t have coffee in the morning...and it’s still hot in Florida so I need air conditioning.

Could I have blown my mega fuse? I do not have a multimeter.
I’m very puzzled. I’ve had this system for over a year and this is my first issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Janet

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
tmartin000 avatar image
tmartin000 answered ·

Well, how would you like us to fix or diagnose your system if you don't even have a multimeter? Dude, you need to get a grip on yourself!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.