question

kerpa avatar image
kerpa asked

Firmware update old MultiPlus

I have an old Multi Plus 3000/70/24 from ca 2015 that I need to update the firmware on number 2612157 VFD. If you could email the answer to sykerpa@gmail.com

Thank you

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Here is an instruction how to update the firmware.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/updating_firmware:updating_ve.bus_products

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kerpa avatar image kerpa commented ·

My is to old for that link unfortunately, Victron need to give special instruction of which firmware to use.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ kerpa commented ·

No it's not.

2612157 can be updated by ve.flash to latest firmware.

0 Likes 0 ·
kerpa avatar image kerpa Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

I'm trying, have downloaded VE Config, which is claimed to also include VE Flash. looking into the instruction video one should get a question about updating Firmware, I do not get it, I get to the page attachedVE Config.PNG, can't find how to proceed. Please help

0 Likes 0 ·
ve-config.png (613.9 KiB)
Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook ♦♦ kerpa commented ·

@Kerpa, your screenshot shows VE.Config open, not VE.Flash. The "VE Configuration Tools for VE.Bus Products" download, available here, includes 4 different programs, one of which is VE.Flash, which is the program you must use.

0 Likes 0 ·
kerpa avatar image kerpa Justin Cook ♦♦ commented ·

got it now new firmware

Thanks paul

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic