question

mika2a avatar image
mika2a asked

The Grid load increase the AC1 load - La puissance affichée Grid s'ajoute à la charge Load AC1

Hi everyone,

I just installed an ET112 meter on my configuration. My energy meter is placed at the head of the Grid.

I have on the Grid (load) only the loads requiring a lot of energy: heating. On essential charges (AC1): lighting, fridge ect ...

System ESS configured with the energy meter in Grid Meter mode.

The system works, the input consumption is read when I go to the "Grid meter" menu.

My question: Why when a heating is ON the Grid, I also have the power which is added to the essential loads Load AC1? But the heating is not provide by the Multiplus !!

The multiplus see a consumption and add it to that which it provides in energy. I don't understand, is this a bad configuration on my part?

Bonjour à Tous,

Je viens d'installer un compteur ET112 sur ma configuration. Mon compteur énergie est placé en tête de réseau.

J'ai sur mon réseau domestique (load) uniquement les charges demandant énormément d'énergie : chauffage. Sur les charges essentiels : éclairage, frigo ect ...

System ESS configuré avec le compteur d'énergie en mode compteur réseau.

Le system fonctionne, la consommation en entrée est lue quand je vais dans le menu"Grid meter"

Ma question : Pourquoi lorsqu'une charge de chauffage sur le réseau load est en marche, j'ai également la puissance qui vient s'ajouter aux charges essentiels Load AC1 ?

Le multiplus voit une consommation et l'ajoute à celle qu'il fourni en énergie. Je comprend pas, est ce une mauvaise configuration de ma part ?

1606460453270.png

Merci pour vos lumières Thanks for your help !
Michaël

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1606460453270.png (12.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mika2a avatar image
mika2a answered ·

Dear,

I found my problem ! In the ESS menu, in the grid metering, select external meter and not inverter/charger.

Bonsoir j'ai trouvé mon problème ! Dans le menu de l'ESS, dans comptage réseau, il faut sélectioner compteur externe et pas convertisseur/chargeur.

Bonne soirée.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.