question

sandylee avatar image
sandylee asked

BMV-712 app asking me to "unbond

I purchased a camper van with Victron solar system. The BMV-712 needs a new PW - I entered the PUK# but now it is asking me to "unbond" and the little video tutorial is no help to me. I appreciate any help!!!!

BMV Battery Monitor
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sandylee avatar image sandylee commented ·

the little tutorial to "unbond" shows going to the bluetooth connection on my iphone, and selecting an item and then "forget this" the item they select is not on my iphone and nothing looks even simi

0 Likes 0 ·
rodneyab avatar image rodneyab sandylee commented ·

If you search in the above window "find posts, topics.." look for 'pairing and connecting'. suggest reading and rereading as much as you can. The user manual and tutorial do not seem to go far enough with explanation. My iPhone 11 became problematic after a Victron device update, and whole system required unpairing, repairing, disconnecting, reconnecting, powering down the iPhone...multiple times until the sequence was discovered to pair the devices. I do not remember the sequence i did to restart my system, but, I do empathize with your situation. previously i have posted about this.

0 Likes 0 ·
rodneyab avatar image rodneyab sandylee commented ·

search for 'SBP no blue light'

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Do you have problems connecting to the BMV?

I never did that and never had any problems.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.