question

michwilli avatar image
michwilli asked

Mounting a new MultiPlus 800 VA or 1200 VA in a caravan

I have a problem with the space in my caravan. There is not enough space to mount the Multi vertical at the wall. I read, that horizontal is not the best option. But I can mount it on the ground or on a slope board. What is the better option. Thanks for helping!

Michael

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ecowhale avatar image
ecowhale answered ·

What is the year, make and model of the caravan to give us a better visualization? Mount it such that any cooling fin surface area is maximized horizontally, so I suppose ground / horizontal / flat down mount is best.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

michwilli avatar image
michwilli answered ·

Hey ecowhale, I don’t think, that it is important but it is a 2020 Bürstner. Thank you for you help. I will mount the multi on a separate wooden board with a layer of aluminum about 5cm over the ground for better cooling because there is a Alde heating system. There is always a good ventilation because it is under the seat with a lot of space arround and above.

2 |3000