question

shalom-bloch avatar image
shalom-bloch asked

How loud is the MultiPlus-II? Can I put it next to a bedroom?

Hey. I have Fronius simo, it is silent. I'm thinking of adding Multiplus 2. I don't understand, is it cooled by a fan, like a Chinese one, and makes noise? System next to the bedroom ...

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman answered ·

Yes it is cooled by a fan and some clients consider it quite noisy when it is working hard. When it is idling, it is quiet.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

I wouldn't have one near where you sleep.

2 |3000

marekp avatar image
marekp answered ·

I cannot say yet how noisy the fan is, but the main relay is scary.

I had may cat on my lap when working on the setup, and when relay disengaged cat dug his caws into my leg and ran from the room. :)

2 |3000

jwfrary avatar image
jwfrary answered ·

Good clunk from the relays and a slight audible buzz. Fan when working hard. I would say not for a living space!

2 |3000