My SmartSolar, BatterySense and BMV700 all show up correctly configured in the VE network.
In 'settings/VE Smart networking' the BMV and BSense both show up in each others app.
The SmartSolar only lists itself. In other words the other two are transmitting data, but the SmartSolar is not receiving it.
I have tried all the usual fixes. Deleting and restoring the network, trying different combinations of configuration. Nothing works.
I really need to get this working as the batteries are at a significant ambient temperature difference compared to the Mppt.
I have searched exhaustively for info on this with no success, which I find strange, I can't be the only one with this issue surely.