question

mike-h avatar image
mike-h asked

MPPT 75/15 stuck on 20%

Hi. I have been unable to connect to my controller via the app today using both my iPhone and iPad. The screen gets stuck at 20%. Worked flawlessly until now. Have tried resetting pin on dongle but after 5 seconds the red error light flashes.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @mike_h

Pressing the reset button caused to dongle to only reset the pin code. So before you can connect with the iPhone or iPad, you need to "forget this device" in the bluetooth settings menu. The procedure is shown here in a short video: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:start#bluetooth_smart_-_removing_from_the_list_of_paired_devices

After this, the iPhone and iPad should be able to connect again, although you need to fill in the pincode again.

If you are still unable to connect, you can try to disconnect the dongle for 10 seconds and then reconnect.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mike-h avatar image
mike-h answered ·

Thanks Thiemo. This has worked!

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @mike_h

Just so we and the community knows, what has worked? Did you only do the "forget the device" or did you also have to disconnect and reconnect the dongle?

And can you please mark my answer as Accepted answer so it is also clear for others that this was a solution?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
mike-h avatar image mike-h Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

Hi. It was just ‘forget the device’. Then I just reconnected again via the app and the default PIN code.

0 Likes 0 ·