question

Andrew avatar image
Andrew asked

BMV 702 will not leave the Setup screen

Hi, Installed my BVM702 yesterday. Running with 2 x 100ah Lithium batteries. Started the setup by accepting the default 200ah setting. On the last digit the meter bleeped to accept. However, the monitor did not exit the set up screen. I downloaded the app and set the various parameters ok and it reads the info from the monitor. However, the monitor remains on the set up mode. Any suggestions on why it may not be setting up?

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Tigger

did you try a long-press on the 'setup' button?

and if all else fails: try a power-cycle first.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Andrew avatar image Andrew commented ·

Hi Daniel, Thanks for answering. I did try pushing the setup button for 2 to 3 seconds. I will try 10 seconds. I also tried unplugging the monitor but no change. What do you mean by power-cycle?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrew avatar image
Andrew answered ·

Hi Daniel, Thanks for answering. I did try pushing the setup button for 2 to 3 seconds. I will try 10 seconds. I also tried unplugging the monitor but no change. What do you mean by power-cycle?

2 |3000