question

kola-power avatar image
kola-power asked

Quattro 48/8000/100: switches Genset to Throughput, but charges with 0A

Hello,

my Quattro does not charge from the genset anymore. On the left LED row "Main" + "Bulk" LEDs are on. The internal switch passes the power from the genset to the load. VictronConnect tells me, it is Bulk-charging. But the charge current is 0A.

There is no current limit hit, I downloaded the latest firmware, checked the wiring, did a lot of adjustments like "weakAC", "UPS-Mode", voltage levels, ...

Any ideas? Is my Quattro broken? It went well for a year now. Inverting still works good.

Thanks in advance,
Konrad

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kola-power avatar image
kola-power answered ·

Hi all,

solved the problem recently: My Quattro needed a very long reset (long time without power).

Following happened: I got a second Quattro to replace my defect one. It immediatly works fine in my setup. So I sent my defect Quattro to a service company. Yesterday I got it back. They have tested it and it was all good! I put it into my system again -> and it works great.

Only thing that happened was a long time without power (and the shipping :) ).

Have a nice day,

Konrad

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.