question

jone avatar image
jone asked

Line and ground, 230v

I have installed an Multiplus 3000/100/12 and only! connected 12v. I measure 230v between line and ground. Is this normal?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto answered ·

This is how electrics works... line powers neutral absorbs... if the function grounded neutral is active Use a rcd After to be Sure to be safe...

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto answered ·

in the inside of the casing of the Victron a little picture shows the connections

2 |3000

wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

In the default configuration this is the correct operation. Neutal and Earth are bonded.

If you don't understand how or why earth systems work, then I'd urge you to consult with your local electrician for all of your high Voltage wiring requirements.

2 |3000