question

jan-gils avatar image
jan-gils asked

Quattro 24-5000-75 all leds flash and then dead

I've got an Quattro 24V 5000VA 120A and this morning when arriving to the boat, I noticed that the battery has drained although the boat was connected to shore power.

The shore power is on AC-in-1 and measures on the clamps 250V, 50hz. The DC voltage at the clamps in the Quattro measures 23,8V and my battery bank is at 19% (2V batteries linked together to form a 24V battery bank).

When I put the Quattro in "on" mode, all leds flash once, I hear the relais and then nothing. The leds are dark, nothing is charging and even the AC-out-1 and AC-out-2 are zero voltage. So there isn't even a passthrough.

Does anyone has an idea on whats going on? Any thoughts / help would be appreciated. It doesn't make any difference if I put the Quattro in "On" or "Charger only", nothing happens. It seems all input / outputs are within range, and so there is no issue with fuses.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto answered ·

It seems like the cable aren't mounted right. If there are Bad connections the voltage Drops to 0 because of the high Level of resistance by Thermal Separation in the seconde earlyer (high Level of amps)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.