question

luigidriver avatar image
luigidriver asked

Connection of a 7 inch HDMI display to a raspberry Pi 4 with Venus V2.40~42 needs access to GITHUB

Hi,

I bought a 7 inch TFT LCD display (1024x600) with HDMI-interface and wanted to connect this to my RPi 4 running VRM image V2.40. In the instruction I found the info that I have to connect to github

https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show.git

and load the according packages. I tried it with mit RPi4 with a Raspbian-Image, was able to load the git-stuff and could activate the TFT-screen.

Then I tried the same stuff on the Venus with using the SSH-access via putty, but failed. on the OS there seems to be no SUDO function (maybe not necessary, because I logged on as root), but I was also not able to get the git-hub-package with using the "apt-get", because apt-get is also not available in Venus OS

Now I am lost: The TFT-screen is basically and technical working with mit Raspi P4, but under Venus OS I cannot load the GIT-packages

Have you any help for me ?

And be patient with me, I am a realy Linux-newbie, apologize my maybe dumb questions

Ralf

Raspberry Pi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers