question

pablo-cebolla avatar image
pablo-cebolla asked

power to the battery vs power used from batteries

Hi,

When I look at the graphic showing the kw that goes to charge the battery and compare ir to the ones used the same day from the battery, there is a big difference. Alsmos doble power goes in that used from batteries.

Why is this?

smart solar charging behaviour
1598372905935.png (20.3 KiB)
1598372952703.png (13.9 KiB)
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

To help you we will need more information's than just two small diagrams.

What components do you have?

0 Likes 0 ·
pablo-cebolla avatar image pablo-cebolla Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

I have panels connected to an inversor of 3kw and a battery charger, a battery of 2,5kw also conected to the grid (no isolated)

Which information do you really need?

0 Likes 0 ·
pablo-cebolla avatar image pablo-cebolla Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Hi Matthias, can you tell me which extra information do you need? The diagrams are a screenshoot of the VRM app looking at the amount of energy going into the battery one day and the energy used from the battery the same day (the battery was filled to 100% and discharged completely)

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Pieter Boomsma avatar image
Pieter Boomsma answered ·

The energy you use immediately will not be used from the battery but directly from the sun.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pablo-cebolla avatar image pablo-cebolla commented ·

I'm not talking about the energy used. The energy that the system says that goes into the battery is 5,95kwh while the use of the entire battery I can use only 3,11kwh

0 Likes 0 ·
pablo-cebolla avatar image
pablo-cebolla answered ·

anyone else can give an answer?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic