question

jahvetti avatar image
jahvetti asked

Victron gutro 24/3000/70 not start

After winter inverter not start, when i switch on or charger only inverter make relay noise and absortion, float and overload led is on. bulk and inverter on led blinking. Battery voltake ok, 220 no load, all connection ok. i have programming cable, can i test some how? Before winter works well.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
rickp avatar image
rickp answered ·

I finally found this using the Victron Toolkit App. It indicates a PowerPack failure. I understand this can be caused by lightning strikes or environmental conditions like dirt, moisture, etc. I did not find a further reference on this, but that error code should help you zero in on the problem with your Victron rep.

The app says this:

If this message occurs the moment the device is turned on, this indicates a powerpack failure.

Contact Victron service in that case.

If this does not occur directly the moment the device is turned on but after a while, then this is a combination of an overload error and VE.Bus Error 17.

The Error 17 has something to do with a missing Master phase on a Master/Slave setup. I don’t know if that applies to your situation.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.