question

neil-citro avatar image
neil-citro asked

Multiplus 12/300/50 Will not switch to mains

Over the weekend I installed a Multiplus 12/300/50 in my RV. It intermittently will not switch over from inverting to charger/mains power. Incoming power is good and stable, and I read 120VAC 60Hz at the line in terminals of the Multiplus. When I connect my laptop via MK3 to USB I connect fine and the Multiplus shows no incoming power available. I have updated the firmware, and verified the settings are correct (mostly factory default). I did pull the shore cord yesterday and plugged it back in and it switched over and everything was fine and I thought it was just a fluke, but today I unplugged the rig to do some other work and when I plugged it back it it would not switch off of inverter. I am assuming there is a hardware issue in the Multiplus given that I see voltage on the terminals (even doublechecked the wire placement via the markings on the board and the book), and given that it is intermittent, but if anyone has any thoughts before I go through the hassle of a RMA and pulling it I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mrseas avatar image mrseas commented ·

How did you connect the Multi's AC output to your RV?

Do you have any LED's on the Multi lit?

How are you plugging into "mains"?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers