question

walt avatar image
walt asked

What is happening with my mppt 100/30, issues connecting app, not sure if it is charging properly

hi, i installed a solar panel kit yesterday, 2 x 270w panels, and victron 100/30 mppt. with a new 200ah agm battery

i had some trouble connecting to my phone, many attempts made and eventually had the firmware update.

then when i activated the app it would briefly show the watt output before crashing.

However the mppt was showing a solid light on BULK. So i was of the understanding it was working.

i move the campervan today which would have activated my split charge. I checked some hour later to see that the mppt was flashing absorption and float, which i believe is overcharging.

i have disconnected the mppt entirely, removing the panels first then the battery. I connected everything back up on reverse order 1hr later, and still the same flashing lights.

what is happening? is it still charging?

i am due to go traveling in the van tomorrow, so this couldnt have happened at a worse time.

can you help

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers