question

ddickov avatar image
ddickov asked

Hi there does anyone know the make of this encapsulated transformer I believe it’s called and if so who manufacturers it thanks in advance

I have a multiplus 24/5000/120 chip number 1949139 I have upgraded the firmware to every version available including the exact chip number firmware to no avail the unit will simply not switch onto inverter mode, I then noticed when I applied Ac into the multiplus ve config reads the input voltage as 167 volts Ac when the multi metre shows 250volts Ac in and the multiplus sees it as 167 so I can only conclude the input transformer isn’t reaching the correct 220-250volts Ac range and therefore doesn’t even do the 240v Ac pass through, my question would be is there a particular supplier victron use for the part as I would like to replace it with one if possible just for peace of mind and safest way.

Many thanks to anyone who could confirm my suspicion of what is wrong with it thanks david

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ddickov avatar image ddickov commented ·

A picture of the unit I suspect to be the fault thus shutting the multiplus down and all lights flashing apart from the inverter light which has never worked and previous owner said they aren’t sure if it has even been on I am just assuming the led has burnt out but all other leds flash thanks david

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers