question

mwuerslin avatar image
mwuerslin asked

MTTP 100/20 output works 1 day

Hello,I have 3 MTTP 100/20 controlling street lights at our school. I have them all programmed the same. I am using the street lights function sunset to sunrise. When first installed all had firmware v.130.All controllers worked fine.I updated my ios victronconnect app and updated the firmware to 1.37 now only 2 controllers work. The one that doesn't work will not turn lights on at sunset. Checked all programming and it's correct.Direct connect after a few days and it only shows history for 1 day. If I power down unit and power up it will turn on lights and will turn off at sunrise. This will work only 1 day. If 1 reset controller it will work for 1 day. Is it possible the load the firmware again and how is this done?

Thanks,

Markus W.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Maybe the night detection Voltages need to be adjusted a little bit. Not sure what changed between 1.30 and 1.37

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.