question

mrincy avatar image
mrincy asked

AC pass thru not working on multiplus 2000 120v

For some reason, the AC pass thru is not working on my multiplus 2000. When I plug in shore power and turn the switch to 'on', the Inverter(Green) LED will light up for a few seconds then switch to the charger(Orange) LED, and I get no AC power out. VEConfig doesn't show any issues with the input AC(118v, 60hz). I've tried changing some of the settings like weak AC input, and UPS power but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @MrIncy

When AC-input is accepted (like it is, it's charging you write), than the output is also energized.

Where do you measure for output voltage? did you try directly at the output of the inverter?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mrincy avatar image
mrincy answered ·

nevermind, my AC ground and neutral wires were switched. Thank you for your assistance!

2 |3000