question

captainpalapa avatar image
captainpalapa asked

Can't turn Multiplus on after alarm

I can set the Multiple to on/charger/inverter as I like. I can turn it off as I like. But if I'd had a low voltage alarm, while hooked to shore power, even if I acknowledge the alarm, I can't change the inverter from off to any on/charger/inverter setting.

Can someone let me know the solution?

Multiplus-II
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@CaptainPalapa

Do you have lithium batteries? They possibly have gone into protection.

And so the multi will not see any power from them and not switch on.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
captainpalapa answered ·

@Alexandra that sounds like a possibility, yet it doesn't stay that way forever. Should I check with Battle Born on the time frame?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@CaptainPalapa

I personally would. I have not used battle born, but other drop in replacement batteries I have used have experienced this. Follow the wake up procedure for the battery if it has shutdown.

Do you have a gx device in the system? Have you tried just rebooting it when the issue occurs?

0 Likes 0 ·
captainpalapa answered ·

I'll definitely reach out to Battle Born. Hopefully I won't have this problem anymore, it was a side effect of this (post, with resolution, good read): https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/52434/victron-3000-30-amps-vs-50-amps-shore-vs-solar-bat.html

Thanks for your reply, @Alexandra !

2 |3000

niten-michael avatar image
niten-michael answered ·

perment off state

2 |3000