question

david-123 avatar image
david-123 asked

My multiplus 3000w 70 amp unit will not run in invert mode.

I had three multi-plus' connected in parallel, now obsolete, tried to run one of these in inverter mode with 25.6v battery bank inverter wont start, comes up with over the overload light on, but there is no load, battery bank is holding 25v + on solar panels charging at 28v any suggestions, can I do a factory reset manually, If so How? I have tried as below with no success

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1593128259993.png (67.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@David 123

The unit will need to be reprogrammed as a stand alone unit before it can be run on its own. The overload is an error state.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

david-123 avatar image david-123 commented ·

Thank you for your answer Alexandra, Can I reprogram it to stand alone by the dip switches, I have tried setting them as dia in my first post third across, with no success, Is their some where I can get instructions to do this by the dip switches. or do I require the computer link.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ david-123 commented ·

@David 123

You can do so through the dip switches. Their manual has all the information in them.

Manuals are available for download on their product page if you do not have the physical copy.

The computer link makes it easier if you know how to program them using it. Usually it is easier to upgrade the firmware and that wipes all past setting on the unit.

0 Likes 0 ·
david-123 avatar image
david-123 answered ·

Thank you for your answer Alexandra, Can I reprogram it to stand alone by the dip switches, I have tried setting them as dia in my first post third across, with no results, Is their some where I can get instructions to do this by the dip switches.

2 |3000