question

green-gear-energy avatar image
green-gear-energy asked

AC-in disconnected on MultiPlus

Hi to everyone. I really need help with something, so I would really appreciate some guidance on this subject configuring a multiplus.

Sometime ago I installed a 5 kVA multiplus with a battery bank of 48V and 150Ah. The batteries are connected to a bluesolar controller to get charge using a pv array, but there's no communication between the bluesolar and the multiplus.

I configured the multiplus using a "dedicated ignore AC input" virtual switch, but these (very cloudy) days the multiplus only turn on the low battery light, while there's no energy on ac-output (mains on light off). I thought with the virtual switch the multiplus would get the energy from the grid and while charging the batteries also would supply energy to the ac loads, but the mains on light remains off.

What's going on with the multiplus? How can I configure the multiplus to charge the batteries and also give energy to ac loads when batteries are discharged?

Thanks.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
1-general.png (65.3 KiB)
2-grid.png (23.0 KiB)
3-inverter.png (40.7 KiB)
4-charger.png (33.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers