question

wrietveld avatar image
wrietveld asked

Feature request: Sorting on Victron Connect iOS App - VRM tab

I love the functionality of the VictronConnect App now that it allows us to configure the VE.direct connected devices from anywhere. This has revolutionized my world!!!

Is it possible to sort the installations by installation name in the next version? Currently, the VRM tab in the iOS version of the VictronConnect app seems to list the installations in a random order. I have 35+ installations on my VRM account and will be adding many more in the near future. However, I am finding myself spending a lot (!) of time scrolling through the list in order to find the installation I want to work on.

Thanks,

Wilbert

VictronConnectfeature request
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hello Wilbet,

Since VictronConnect v5.34 VRM installations are sorted by name, please make sure that you have latest version installed.

It is also possible to filter installations by name pressing the magnifying glass icon and by tag pressing the tag icon.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wrietveld avatar image wrietveld commented ·

Yes, someone from the developer team reached out to me and the issue was fixed right away. As usual, I am extremely thankful for how you guys handle customer feedback. Keep up the good work!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.