question

jbakuwel avatar image
jbakuwel asked

How do I Find old posts?

Hi Victron staff,

How can I find posts that I made (ie. questions I asked) or posts that I replied to? I tried searching using my username and also using tags but the results often come up short of what's there requiring me to scroll through the list of questions both answered and unanswered to find those posts.

cheers,
Jan

victron community
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dazey77 avatar image dazey77 commented ·

Go to your profile (top right icon if your logged in) and under your profile you should find links to your posts. Works for me.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Now there are over 10,000 questions on the Community it can become more difficult to find old ones.

There is some advanced search functionality described here:

https://community.victronenergy.com/search/advanced-search-usage.html

Google the keywords, including your username and Victron Community can also work well.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dayandnight avatar image
dayandnight answered ·

Hello

Go to your profile and click on " My Subscriptions" and select "questions" than you see all your question. I think it is like this, that you are "joined automatically" to Subscriptions when placing a question. It is my way!

DayAndNigth

2 |3000

jbakuwel avatar image
jbakuwel answered ·

Hi DayAndNight and Guy,

Thanks for your replies, that helps!

Jan

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic