question

technomadia avatar image

Is there an easier way to keep up on Questions you are following?

I've flagged several questions as "Following" that are of interest to me here in the Victron Community - but there does not seem to be an easy way to actually keep up on them.

Am I missing something?

I've seen several questions that I am "Following" get new comments or answers, but I only found these updates by manually hunting them down.

I can see the questions I am following in my profile, but they are not even sorted by date of last update so even that requires manually flipping through pages.

Ideal - I'd love to see all the questions and topics I am following sorted by date of last activity right on the front page of the Community.

Will this ever be possible?

Thanks!

- Chris

community
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
JohnC avatar image

Hi Chris. Yeh Guy is working his heart out to improve the forum, but it's expanding quickly and we may have to wait awhile for all our wishes to be realized.

That said, if you edit your own profile to include an email address, you'll get at-least daily advice on threads related to your activity. Can be clicked on directly from the email, so it takes you right there.

Give it a spin, might be all you need?

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I have seen the email - but I'd love to see the same information via the web interface.

For most people, email just ends up lost in the shuffle. And if you aren't checking in every. day, the email system makes it near impossible to keep up on threads that matter to you here.

Ideally I'd like a quick and easy way to check in just once every week or so.

I get it is still new - looking forward to seeing it evolve! :-)

Charlie Johnson avatar image

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager): Any movement on this feature?

Charlie Johnson