question

cadoxa avatar image
cadoxa asked

Victron Quattro and MPPT Charging LiFePo4 with 3rd party BMS

Hi,

I have this doubt troubling my mind; I have a pack of lifepo4 with a proprietary BMS (123 Smart BMS) connected to my Victron Quattro inverter charger and in parallel the Victron MPPT. When my Batterie's BMS signals the Quattro to stop charging and enter float mode, will the MPPT charger be aware of this and stop charging as well ? The BMS is connected only to the Quattro (with two pairs of wire) and both Inverter and MPPT are connected to the color display.

Thanks

Carlos

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
faza avatar image
faza answered ·

Hi @cadoxa I posted this question few time to know how I can use a bms mode to control all chargers and loaders with the signal comes from the 123smart. I posted a diagram which use the Quattro and their temp1 aux1 k1 k2 relay to control my mppt and battery protect. I think the ess mode of Quattro could be the solution but I don't know how to set it.

If you have another solution compared me please tell me.

Fabien

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic