question

vanders avatar image
vanders asked

multiplus 24/3000/70 dip switches not working

Goodevening,

Have a 24/ 3000/ 70 here, which don,t respond on the dipswitch settings, so after making a setting the up and down button, don,t give any response.

If i look on the mother board front and backsite, looks horrible with all those mods.. ( first experimental victron ? )

I like to lower the output to 230.volt, after changing the burnt toroidal transformers the output is on the high site.

Also like to lower the charge output..

Any ideas welcome

dc system
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
vanders avatar image
vanders answered ·

Goodmorning,

Nobody any idea ?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vanders avatar image
vanders answered ·

question still open..

2 |3000

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@vanders, there's a very particular sequence that must be performed to get dipswitch settings to "lock in"; fortunately this procedure is extensively covered in the user manual.

For fine-tuning of all settings, however, I very strongly recommend not fiddling with the dipswitches and just get an MK3-USB Interface instead so you can easily program this or any other VE.Bus unit with the exact output/charge rate/charge profile/etc. that you would like. It will be the absolute best ~$70 USD that you've likely spent on the system.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic