question

mr-fly avatar image
mr-fly asked

Feature request for VictronConnect and MPPT - Save History data downloaded on the device for offline view

It would be really helpfull to save the 30 day history to the device (Phone) so that it can beviewed offline. In first release it could be just the last download. More advanced could be, that the history on the device would show more than 30 days, so basically every download enhances the full history.

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @Mr-Fly, thats a nice idea. We'll look into it.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

cgonit avatar image cgonit commented ·

Hi! Any update on this? New in Victron Smart MPPT and it's disgusting going next to my van each time I want to check the last 30days of history log. Would be nice if Victron develop this capability, just a box with "download data to read it offline" or similar... Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·
tdreher avatar image
tdreher answered ·

I would appreciate this function as well.

Cumbersome to have to go near the device to see historical data.

2 comments
2 |3000

While a long time now since this request, this feature is coming.

Several other pieces needed to be put into place first, but those are now done and this is much closer.

0 Likes 0 ·
rwells1703 avatar image rwells1703 Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Guy, are there any updates on this feature? I see there is an option to export the data as a CSV, but some automatic local caching of the results so that they can be viewed when disconnected from the charge controller would be incredibly useful.

Presently, I have to be outside next to my MPPT to be in range of the Bluetooth signal and view the data for the past 30 days - it would be very helpful to have this overview data stored within the app.

0 Likes 0 ·