question

jorg-jansen avatar image
jorg-jansen asked

BMV-600S shows NO CALB on screen and does not respond. How to solve this?

After changing battery's my BMV-600S battery monitor now show's NO CALB on its screen. Pressing the buttons does not give any response. What does this message mean and how can this be fixed?

BMV Battery Monitor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maciek avatar image maciek commented ·

I have the same problem. This is on a new-to-me boat, that I am just going through and learning. I have also a VE.Net panel that shows all the battery information correctly, but the BMV cannot be configured. Powering it on and off (by removing the network cable) is not helping.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, in case the BMV says NO CALB, please contact your dealer, more guidance is here:

https://www.victronenergy.com/support

Sorry for the troubles.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mickyduck avatar image
mickyduck answered ·

Was there a solution to this issue ? I have the same problem

Just replaced the fuse for my Victron 602S (it has never been on since we bought the boat) and oh joy the display came on... sadly it says “No calb” which I assume means it needs calibration? No amount of button pressing does anything and there is no mention of this message in the manual anyone have any idea what I need to do ?"

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

As mvader wrote, you need to contact you Victron dealer, there is nothing you can do about it.

0 Likes 0 ·