question

macca61 avatar image
macca61 asked

Inverter not working on multiplus

Hi all I have a Multiplus 3000 12v 50 amp hooked up to 4 x 200 ah lithium ion and all the bits that go with it, I turned off shore power the other day to see how the solar was performing and forgot , the wife came in and turned the oven on , the system overloaded , anyway when we noticed I plugged shore power in but now it’s only switching through and the inverter isn’t working, is there an internal fuse ? We have plenty of volts 13.5 at the inverter .

thanks in anticipation.

Gordon

Multiplus-II
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dani Pennington avatar image Dani Pennington commented ·
Did you resolve this? I have ran into a similar issue. multiplus will pass thru and charge connected to shore, but when shore is disconnected and multi switches to invert, it growls loudly, immediately overloads even if there is no load, and wont work at all.
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Have you measured the voltage at the Multi?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

macca61 avatar image macca61 commented ·

Yes 13.5 volts

0 Likes 0 ·
macca61 avatar image macca61 commented ·

Switch to inverter on control panel with no shore power on nothing happens, no lights nothing , plug in shore power, multi lights up and switches through

0 Likes 0 ·
macca61 avatar image
macca61 answered ·

Hi , yes 13.5 volts it’s only a very short distance from batteries to inverter 500mm

2 |3000