question

jeremy-waters avatar image
jeremy-waters asked

What is the "Victron Energy invoice date" ?

The warranty document uses this term - "Victron Energy invoice date" - but i'm not sure what that means.

Can someone define this term? Is it my date of purchase? or the dealer's date of purchase? And if it's the dealer's date of purchase, how do i know what that date is?

Thanks!

e.g.:

Victron Energy warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of: Batteries: 2 year limited warranty Li-ion batteries: 3 year limited warranty All other products: 5 -year limited warranty. (See end of document for products that fall under this 5-year limited warranty policy.) As determined from the date of purchase by the end user, with a maximum of 66 months from the Victron Energy invoice date.

service
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

@Jeremy Waters It is the same as what applies when you buy someting from a store. The warranty starts the day the consumer purchased the item as shown on either a till receipt or invoice.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic