question

noelj avatar image
noelj asked

Hi Where can I find a dealer to take on my system in Bourne Lincolnshire?

1600w Hub-4 system installed 24/3/16 by Mobel Technologies in Bourne Lincs, never been monitored or serviced since as they ceased trading soon after! Ticking along ok but I have some issues with battery discharge as they will only ever go to 95% (all 3 modes) even though minimum SOC is set at 60%. Batteries are 2x lead acid in series i.e. 24v. I have full user control.

service
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

According to the dealer list, MeadoTech are probably the closest. Not close at 80 miles, but the closest as far as I can tell.

Dearler list: https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

This UK winter, systems with "Battery Life" enabled are suffering from the minimum state of charge gradually rising to high levels due to the batteries never having had a good full charge in the last few week of foul weather and miserable skies that we have been experiencing.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

noelj avatar image noelj commented ·

Thanks for that but Meadowtech refuse to take on a system they have not installed themselves so I remain abandoned by Victron!!

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ noelj commented ·

It's so disappointing. I suspect that Victron will be as disappointed in Meado-Tech too.
I see this happen in other industries also.
It's not the customer's fault that the other company went out of business, it's not the equipment manufacturers fault either. The dealers should take more responsibility in my opinion.
If I were a dealer and someone like yourself came knocking on my door offering business I'd be bending over backwards!

Well, I least I know not to take any of my future business to Meado-Tech then!

1 Like 1 ·
noelj avatar image
noelj answered ·
  • Yes, you would think I was asking for a free handout!
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic