question

hanschristian avatar image
hanschristian asked

Daisy Chain VE.Bus: RJ 45 - 8 Pin set up of 1 to 2 splitter

Hi - I want to make sure that I buy the right splitter adapter cable(s) to allow a series connection of ve.bus components such as bms, mk3-usb adapter and Digital multi control. Thank you

VE.Bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

This is for one of the smaller Multis with only the single VE.Bus port?

Get the Victron supplied part - https://www.victronenergy.com/cables/rj45-splitter

Part number is ASS030065510

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hanschristian avatar image hanschristian commented ·

I have a MultiPlus 3000 with 2 VE.Bus ports. BMS and Dongle are already utilizing the two ports. Could you please share the 8 pin set up of the splitter cable.Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ hanschristian commented ·

Please check the link that I posted, it is displayed in the high quality images as a sticker on the unit.

Though I would strongly advise to purchase the manufactured unit to minimise any potential point of failure (which could lead to difficult to diagnose issues).

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources