I am looking for some system diagram examples. Our boat has:
* Two engines, with alternators and starter batteries. Separate charger for the two.
* Multiplus 12/3000 with a house battery.
* GX display, battery monitors, etc...
Specifically what I want to improve is charging from:
* either (in case of failure) or both alternators to starter and house battery. Optimally, I would prefer the starter batteries to be charged first.
* Multiplus. It already charges the house bank, can I use its extra trickle charge output for the two starter batteries with a Citrix combiner?
Naively it feels like there should be individual charge controllers for all batteries? Diagrams I have seen put in protection for a lithium house battery, but not for starter batteries?
Looking forward to getting pointers to similar installations.