question

Howard avatar image
Howard asked

VRM Portal not showing system overview graphs.

My VRM portal failed mid December to load the system overview, consumption or solar graphs.

The ring pie charts below all work fine and I can access the remote console in real time and everything else seems fine.

I have tried logging on to other sites and get the same results. The only insight I can offer is that the problem seemed to start when I updated the programmable relay assistant. I have tried everything I can think of, but have now run out of idea's.

vrm dashboard
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Please post a screenshot

0 Likes 0 ·
Howard avatar image Howard Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Guy,

Thanks for your response, but Markus beat you to it.

For some reason VRM no longer works fully on my Windows 10 PC. Logging in with my MAC everything is working fine.

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards Howard.

0 Likes 0 ·

I am happy to hear it. Could you please click Accept on the best answer to help others?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi,

did you try to log in, to your VRM site, with another browser or device?

Regards,

Markus

6 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Howard avatar image Howard commented ·

Hi Markus,

Brilliant you were right. For some reason VRM no longer works fully on my Windows 10 PC. Logging in with my MAC everything is working fine.

Might try using Google chrome on the PC to see if that works. However, thanks for a speedy & accurate response.

Regards Howard.

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ Howard commented ·

Great, that it works on the Mac. Have you used Edge or Internet Explorer as browser?

0 Likes 0 ·
Howard avatar image Howard markus ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Markus, it was Internet explorer that I was using that just stopped working mid December. Not sure what is going on, as just recently some email attachments are very, very slow to open or not at all. I suspect a common problem.

However, thanks again I am happy to use Safari on my iMac for VRM, so problem solved.

Regards, Howard.

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ Howard commented ·

Firefox on Win 10 still working for me..

0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ JohnC ♦ commented ·

Hello John, do you also have problems showing VRM portal graphs on Win10 embedded browsers?

Regards.

Markus

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ markus ♦♦ commented ·

No. All normal. Just Firefox though..

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic