question

s-v-simbora avatar image
s-v-simbora asked

Skylla IP44 - User relay programming

I am trying to program my Skylla IP44 I just bought, especially the User Relay. In the manual, p.7 par. 2.5.4. it states "The user relay is triggered by an under-voltage situation." But then it goes on to give 9 different options for relay modes.

How does the first statement tie in with the different modes? If I choose mode #7(Battery voltage high) how will this relay behave? Does the first statement not apply then anymore?

It seems very confusing and the literature seems to contradict itself. Or am I interpreting it wrong?

Please help.

Skylla
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

As I understand it if you choose #7 the relay will only switch if the voltage goes to high(setup 14/15).

At #0 the relay is closed until the voltage goes to low(setup 12) or to high(setup 14) and will open if the voltage gets higher(after low - setup 13) or lower(after high - setup 15).

#3 is only for low voltage.(setup 12/13)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

s-v-simbora avatar image s-v-simbora commented ·

I agree. That's how I understand it as well but is it correct? Why then did they put the statement in that reads: The user relay is triggered by an under-voltage situation."? Is this the default mode (#3), or something like that?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic