question

electronzoo avatar image
electronzoo asked

Odd issue with STS on VE.Bus

Hi, I am experiencing an odd issue with my system. A couple of days back the VE.bus System battery temperature disappeared so my Multiplus II is no longer following the temperature compensation curve. I have a BMV-712, CCGX, Multiplus II and smart solar MPPT. The BMV is reading the correct temperature and I can see the same temperature using dbus-spy on the MPPT under com.victronenergy.solarcharger.tty02/Link/TemperatureSense as well as in com.victronenergy.system/Dc/Battery/Temperature. DVCC and STS are turned on. However, for the Multiplus, com.victronenergy.vebus.tty05/Dc/0/Temperature has no value. I've tried rebooting the entire system and all firmware is the latest, except the Multiplus II which is running version 466. I've also done a 'redetect system' and a 'system reset' via the CCGX, but no luck. Anybody else experience this problem? I would much appreciate any pointers to help resolve it.

DVCC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources