question

dfloeter avatar image
dfloeter asked

75/115 both lights always flashing with little outlput

I have 3 of these controllers connected to separate 100 watt panels. At 4pm in the Bahamas with good light battery v is at 12.5 with less than 3 amps coming in. Never in the day was the bank of 4 GC-2s near full voltage.

Both lights are always flashing the same on all 3 controllers (2x/sec) whenever I look. All controllers are wired direct to the main panel switch and not direct to the bank if that might matter.

I am looking for an easy answer or at least be able to rule out some possibilities.

Thx

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@Dfloeter, the easiest way to diagnose this, since the flash pattern is a fault code indicator, is to download the Victron Toolkit App (search for it in your applicable app store or see the Downloads page and scroll about halfway down for direct installation files). Once the app is installed, open it and tap the "LED Definitions" button, then select your device, and all applicable LED error code definitions will be displayed graphically, along with detailed information regarding what they mean and how to (if possible) go about addressing the problem.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.