question

mariomasagao avatar image
mariomasagao asked

I need to buy a CPU or spare parts for a MultiPlus 24/3000/70. Can anybody inform me where?

I need to buy a CPU for s MultiPlus 24/3000/70. Can anybody inform me where?

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@mariomasagao, is your unit still under warranty? If so, you should contact your original distributor to start a warranty return/repair process - you could find this on your original order paperwork or use Victron's Dealer Finder here https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy . If you are uncertain who your original distributor was, get your device serial number and then use Victron's "Support Request" form here: https://professional.victronenergy.com/support/?is_next=www.victronenergy.com and Victron will put you in touch with your distributor.

If the device is out of warranty, there are a select handful of authorized Victron Service Partners scattered all around the world who may be able to repair your unit; which one you would go to depends entirely upon your location, and your distributor should be able to refer you to the service partner nearest your location.

Specialty components like CPUs, PCBs, and other items are not available for individual sale, as they are not user-serviceable. Components requiring service or replacement must be replaced by authorized Victron Service personnel.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mariomasagao avatar image
mariomasagao answered ·

Thank you Justin. do you know any Service Partner in Brazil?

1 comment
2 |3000

Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook ♦♦ commented ·

@mariomasagao, here are the results I've found in Brazil using Victron's tool... these are distributors, but there's a good chance that one of them is a service partner as well.

Best of luck!

0 Likes 0 ·
brazil.jpg (72.9 KiB)