question

tr0y avatar image
tr0y asked

Current Firmware Version for Multi 24/3000

If I have over looked this somewhere, I'm Sorry.

Does anyone know what the most current Firmware version for the Multiplus 24/3000 120V AC is ? I have downloaded the firmware directory but not knowing the products or how Victron versions they're output, besides what I own I am unclear on what file to use . Thank s

firmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

You need to remove the cover plate off the Multiplus and look to see what the first four numbers are on the firmware chip. The last three numbers is the firmware number. Once you have that you need to sign up on Victron professional to down load the most up to date firmware for your unit. You look it up by the first 4 digits.

For my Multiplus 24/3000 110VAC the first four digits are 2712 and last three are 413.vfd. I upgraded my firmware to 2712465.vfd.

Tom

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi,

Assuming your multi meets the minimum system requirements, VictronConnect will select the appropriate firmware version and model for you:

https://docs.victronenergy.com/victronconnect-vebus.html#firmware-updates

1 comment
2 |3000

Tom avatar image Tom commented ·

My original Multiplus firmware was 2712413 and would not communicate with the Victron Connect so I had to upgrade manually.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic