question

iam avatar image
iam asked

How do you stop a message “fetching history” continuously repeating on the MPPT control panel. It prevents access to usual info. I have updated everything

MPPT Controllers
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Marcus Lodwick avatar image Marcus Lodwick commented ·

Same problem, two days after purchasing new airstream

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
shantaram avatar image
shantaram answered ·

Hello Iam. We have had a similar readout a month ago after a close call with lightening. We found that if we disconnect the solar panel from the charge controller and then reconnect it will work. This is only a temporary solution though. We did change the controller (150/45tr) and Also the remote - the problem is still occurring!!! We will change the cable to see if that will solve it. Keep you posted, Cheers Sten

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mlienard avatar image mlienard commented ·

I have the same problem. It happens repeatedly and the only way to get out of this mode is to disconnect the display from the controller which is really inconvenient. It is probably a software issue. I would appreciate any update on this, Also, does Victron provide periodic firmware updates and how can they be loaded onto the equipment?

0 Likes 0 ·
vivo avatar image
vivo answered ·

I am also having the same problem. I replaced the controller, the new one worked for a few weeks, now it is also giving the same error.

3 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Vivo

What firmware is your display at, and what firmware is your MPPT? (and what model MPPT is it?)

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
vivo avatar image vivo Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

The display is software version 1.01. The MPPT controller is a 150/60-Tr, software version 1.16.
Can those firmwares be updated by the user?

0 Likes 0 ·

yes did you try? either via Victron Connect or VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·