question

ryan-nagle avatar image
ryan-nagle asked

ORION TR 48V-48V 280W

Good Morning,

I need your help for information on Converter Isolated Orion 48V/48V-280W.

My problem is this:

I use the Victron system for emergency power at one of our HV delivery stations, so we have a Multiplus 48V/3000VA for 230Vac power supply (IT bay, PLC).

We want to add a 48Vdc-48Vdc converter to make a stabilized power supply to our 48Vdc networks that powers our HV cells.

We found the Orion converter as the most suitable material. We would like to know first if it is possible to set the DISCONNECT threshold to 43Vdc instead of 28Vdc (as indicated in the documentation).

If this is not possible or if you feel it is necessary. Do you have any other material to suggest for our use ?

In anticipation of your return,

Best Regards,

Orion DC-DC Converters not smart
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kai avatar image
kai answered ·

Data sheet doesn't say anything about being able to change the UV shutdown threshold.

Whats the specific reason you need a 48/48 converter for your equipment (routers?). Why not wire direct (after fusing etc) to the 48v battery bank?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic