question

johan-houwaard avatar image
johan-houwaard asked

what breakers for multiplus 2 ac-in output

I am installing a multiplus 2 to store solar energy and don't want the ESS function. I have a 3 x 25 amp 230 volt grid connection and want to use one phase to connect the multiplus 2.

This fase is extended to the barn where I want a fuse box with 3 16 amp groups, a 4000 watt solar inverter and the multiplus 2 connected to it. What ac brekers should I use for the extended fase and the multiplus two, I am using only the AC IN to load and unload the 20 kwh set of E-BOX 48-100 batteries

Multiplus-II
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

What size Multi? Also a diagram would help.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Duivert NL avatar image
Duivert NL answered ·

hi you have to calculate selectivity in your fuse system, so if grid is 3x 25A everything connected after that must be on a 16A breaker, the distributor in the barn can be on a 3x 16A breaker in your main fuse box

but if you want to distribute with another breaker panel in the barn everything behind that can be max 10A…

So you could run the multi on one of the 3x 16A wires that comes from the main fuse box, but you cant go higher..

I suggest you contact an electrical installer if your not familiar with electrical systems

2 |3000