question

sprinter-2013 avatar image
sprinter-2013 asked

Orion XS 50A DC-DC will not pair with my IPhone

I have just installed my Orion XS 12-12V/50A/non-isolated in my van and I am not able to bluetooth pair it with my IPhone 15. I removed a Orion 30A DC-DC and installed the XS 50A in its place. In the Victron connect app the Orion XS shows up but when I tap it it does not open to be able to go to the settings. In Victron connect app I have a Mutiplus 2000 watt inverter, another 30A DC-DC , a Smart solar charge controller, and the BMV 712 (All Victron) and they show and work as they should. When I go to the Bluetooth setting on my IPhone 15 all the 4 above mentioned units show up but not the Orion XS and don't see a way to pair the XS. Any help would be appreciated.

orion xs
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @Sprinter 2013

Did you ever had to fill in a pincode on the iPhone 15 when trying to connect to the OrionXS? Can you perhaps tell which percentage is reached when trying to connect? Or even better, create a service report after trying to connect and attach that here to a comment / reply?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers